21st April 2020
We are delighted to endorse Haddenham Healthcare’s online training in Lymphoedema for Health Care Professionals. This course has been reviewed by the NLFI, and we are happy to recommend it as a valuable learning tool for non-specialist clinicians providing care to patients with lymphoedema. There is no charge for the course, and it is CPD certified via the CPD Certification Service in the UK. It is hoped to provide specific continuing education units (CEUs)/CPD points for this course in the future, subject to ratification from professional groups.
This course contains 4 sections
- The Physiology, Assessment and Management of Chronic Oedema
- The Science of Compression Therapy
- Lymphoedema Compression Bandaging
- Compression Therapy: Selection, Measurement and Fitting.
You can sign up to the course at https://haddenham.thinkific.com/collections
Publications and Resources for Health Professionals are available from the International Lymphoedema Framework (ILF) Website at https://www.lympho.org/publications/
- Best Practice for the Management of Lymphoedema
- Care of Children with Lymphoedema
- Compression Therapy – Bandaging and Garments
- Management of Lymphoedema in Advanced Cancer and at the End of Life